Author Topic: Commando's car  (Read 7041 times)

sundog

• View Profile
Re: Commando's car
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2015, 10:12:50 PM »
Yes in fact it actually is
sonny :)

MADMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2015, 11:02:24 PM »
I think enough has been said,
                                       different people have different opinions. We have heard both sides, I reckon it,s time to call it a day, after all this is a forum famed for helping each other and giving unbiased opinions and advice.
Hope to see you both at future shows and have a beer and a laugh with you both, life is too short to argue. 
MADMAN 8)

sha121

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2015, 11:09:01 PM »
If u are buying

MADMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2015, 11:10:22 PM »
No problem

Commando

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2015, 11:21:42 PM »
Glad you find it interesting Sonny .
 I am ex forces and the only way to conduct yourself it to say it how it is weather others like or not. My comments were made in a non aggressive manner and for the benefit of all, both current and future owners . Bit like leaving feedback on E Bay.  
I have also made negative comments about DNA and Adrian Flux in the past . On the flip side I have also been complimentary about DNA, many builds and members. Bit like Simon Cowell I guess but who do the contestants look at for an honest unbiased appraisal  ? Hard yards making constructive criticism in "civvy Street" !  

rudycob1

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2015, 11:35:41 PM »
Hi,
I have been reading all this thread and more and for as much as I agree that everybody has the right to their opinions, I must say that I think, like many members, that this has gone on far enough.
Points have been made, etc., etc. but it has to stop.
If this continues, I for one would suggest that the administrator bans and deletes this thread.
I think it's only fair to all concerned and I'm not taking any sides to this.
Just voicing what I'm sure a lot of members feel.
Hope to see both of you at the next opportunity.

Georgelooney

• View Profile
    • My Build
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2015, 11:48:28 PM »
As you may have seen sha121 has just started work on my car, I will be posting pics on my build thread & i am planning on taking it to one of the shows when it's done , I believe everyone deserves a chance & I have to say that sha121 so far has done exactly what he said he would, He was also highly recommended by some of the members on this forum :)
Follow my build on instagram @ https://instagram.com/theperrari?r=nametag

sundog

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2015, 12:31:30 AM »
Glad you find it interesting Sonny .
 I am ex forces and the only way to conduct yourself it to say it how it is weather others like or not. My comments were made in a non aggressive manner and for the benefit of all, both current and future owners . Bit like leaving feedback on E Bay.  
I have also made negative comments about DNA and Adrian Flux in the past . On the flip side I have also been complimentary about DNA, many builds and members. Bit like Simon Cowell I guess but who do the contestants look at for an honest unbiased appraisal  ? Hard yards making constructive criticism in "civvy Street" !  

I refer not to you commando but that certain truths havent been aired thats all but im staying out of it say no more.
sonny :)

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2015, 03:01:07 PM »
OK, enough is enough! Commando in an earlier post you said "I don't really think this needs to go any further,....." yet you  continue!
Other members on here also seem to think that this should end now, as do I.

If you wish to continue this, do so in private direct with Sha, as this is how it should have been resolved anyway.
I'm closing this thread - end of topic.

- tenpin