Author Topic: Detling Show 4/5 April 2010  (Read 8381 times)

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Detling Show 4/5 April 2010
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2010, 11:13:23 PM »
Final one from the show on Sunday. This lone was taken outside - yes, you guessed - we had a DNAOC member turn up in their car. (V6 Camry powered)

- tenpin

DNA USA

• DNA Automotive USA @ www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com
    • View Profile
    • DNA Automotive USA
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2010, 03:53:22 AM »
Thanks for the pics Tenpin. Maybe some more of the DNAs would be really helpful, especially if the interior has been developed further..?

DoveUS
DNA Automotive USA
A Series of Car Caves, LLC
Distributor for DNA Automotive in the USA
www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com
www.facebook.com/DNAautomotiveUSA

Comprehensive Self-Build Body Kits and Turnkey Conversions For BMW Z3, BMW M Roadster, Mercury Cougar, Mercedes-Benz SL, and Toyota MR2 MkIII Road

Darren

• If it don't fit cut it bash it weld it paint it
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2010, 07:49:41 PM »
Nice to see you face to face Stuart
Darren
Well, I'm into the 11th year of the project, could it be ready for Stoneleigh 2020, doubt it. The longest DNA build ever

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2010, 11:06:06 PM »
I'm just going to post 1 pic tonight, maybe more tomorrow. However this one is a good one. This is the beauty of a carefully planned and orchestrated photoshoot - well, OK, we just drove the cars out of the show hall and parked them on some nearby grass. One of the guys from a mag stopped and started taking pics, so you never know, it may appear in print somewhere soon.

But remember - you saw it here first!

- tenpin

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2010, 11:13:19 PM »
Newsflash - drivers on the M20 were amazed on Monday evening when 3 Ferraris went past them in convoy - a red one, a white one and a blue one! Let me tell you it was fun, when can we get a group together and go out for a (leisurely) drive?

- tenpin

FBP3rd

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2010, 11:52:28 PM »
I'm just going to post 1 pic tonight, maybe more tomorrow. However this one is a good one. This is the beauty of a carefully planned and orchestrated photoshoot - well, OK, we just drove the cars out of the show hall and parked them on some nearby grass. One of the guys from a mag stopped and started taking pics, so you never know, it may appear in print somewhere soon.

But remember - you saw it here first!

- tenpin
     great pic tenpin,youve got an eye for this ting  ;)

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 12:17:30 AM »
Well, I do have some more news for you, both items as a result of conversations that took place over the weekend - you don't think we just go to shows for a "jolly", do you?
I'm going to create new threads for both of them, in which I'll explain what's happening, but here's a something to whet your appetite (so I'd appreciate posts in those threads, not the Detling show thread):
1) Insurance - DNA are talking to Footman James to organise a discount on insurance, with some good extra features, for DNAOC members.
2) I've been asked to find out what the owner's club think about price of entry to a specific show, cost of camping etc

- tenpin

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2010, 12:32:28 AM »
     great pic tenpin,youve got an eye for this ting  ;)

I'm not sure what a "ting" is, but it is good to know I've "got an eye for it"  ;D  ;D

It was good to meet a few more DNAOC members over the weekend. Apologies if I kept disappearing off back to rescue my car - there were quite a few people around and it's going to take me ages to remove all the fingermarks from it...

Yet another great weekend - even if, once again, my voice is just barely there. Remember Stoneleigh is less than 4 weeks away!

- tenpin

FBP3rd

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2010, 11:29:28 AM »
a ting is a good ting  ;D,and yes it was a good show,the drive from the show was great also,three DNAs in a line looked fab,red white and blue ,not so much the itailian job more like the english job  ;D ;D.and on another note my home page is working fine know cdrskull has updated,so alls fine in my world,and thats not a bad ting!!!!fbp3rd

tricky

• skateboarding is not a crime
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2010, 05:30:50 PM »
nice to finally meet roland and dangerous and tenpin

FBP3rd

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2010, 06:28:34 PM »
Final one from the show on Sunday. This lone was taken outside - yes, you guessed - we had a DNAOC member turn up in their car. (V6 Camry powered)

- tenpin
  that was costas car,hes done a great job  8) 8)

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2010, 05:37:43 PM »
Remember I mentioned that after we parked the cars outside, one of the mags came and took a pic...
Well it's on their web site
http://www.totalkitcar.com/home.php

go have a look.

- tenpin