Author Topic: 360 Challenge race replica for sale  (Read 1160 times)

JimboF430Spider

• Novice
    • View Profile
360 Challenge race replica for sale
« on: September 18, 2020, 07:24:46 PM »
FERRARI F360 CHALLENGE STRADALE RACE REPLICA KIT CAR
3.0V6 PETROL MANUAL £17500
Firstly let me start by saying this is not your usual undersized MR2 based kit car.
This is a total one off built by Xotic kits in Ireland using an Extreme kit that was modified by Xotic to make it the outstanding vehicle that it is.
Based on a well maintained (not accident damaged) Peugeot 406 Coupe for the power of the 3.0V6 and wheelbase to suit such a car.
It is safe to say that this is unlike other 360 replicas and is probable the best in the country at present. Well known in the relevant car clubs. Please read on full the full spec and be amazed at the detail and genuine parts used throughout the build.

Challenge Stradale wheels with almost new Pirelli P-Zero tyres all round. Stunning custom made replica carbon ceramic brake discs with huge replica calipers (Not those cheap Brembo ones purchased online). Engine bay packed with genuine 360 parts including full Ferrari 360 plenums mounted on genuine A-frame with ancillaries. No cheap plastic moulded engine here. The engine cover and glass are also genuine so looking through the (heated) glass screen at the engine below is so realistic. Below the engine cover sits a genuine Challenge Stradale rear grill with genuine Ferrari lights and badges. On top of the genuine engine cover sits a genuine Challenge carbon fibre race spoiler which I sourced from a written off car from the Ferrari Challenge race series (You may never find another for sale). The exhaust was custom made in stainless steel by Dean at Pipecraft and being a V6 he has made it sound amazing.
Cold air induction and high performance cooling fans fitted. Custom front splitter for improved airflow.

Interior has custom Ferrari FIA race seats in black leather with yellow stitching and yellow embroidered prancing horses. Complimented by 4 point yellow Ferrari racing harnesses (original seat belts still fitted also). The seats are also carbon fibre backed. Behind the seats sits a genuine Ferrari harness bar with fire extinguisher and between them an adapted genuine 360 console with Ferrari race H-gate. I also have a full full slotted H-gate should you wish to fit a short shift kit which I chose not to as I prefer it as it is.
There is a suede Momo F430 look steering wheel with yellow stitching and Ferrari yellow indigo plasma dials (look amazing at night). There is a genuine Ferrari kick plate in the passenger footwell. Carbon door sill plates. F1 rear fog light. Genuine Ferrari key and fob and probably a million other bits I've forgot to mention.
The graphics were supplied and applied by a well known local firm that also fit one of the BTCC teams and are easily removed if not to your taste. I had these done to take the car to the Ferrari Challenge race series this year (Obviously as a spectator).

The car was commissioned in Ireland and exhibited at the festival of speed. it has appeared at a number of shows and even been driven from the UK to LeMans and back.
All in all a fully useable kit car with excellent history and a folder full of receipts etc to back it up. Very well cared for and engineered and sadly up for sale due to the dreaded COVID-19 pandemic meaning it has just been sitting in the garage this year, with just the occasional run out on a dry weekend.

The car will come with a new MOT for the new owner and has previously passed with no advisories as has been well cared for.

I can send a full in and out walk around video via Whatapp to genuinely interested parties so please feel free to call on 07906 265502 preferably between noon and 8pm). No text messages please as I do not have time in my busy work schedule to keep checking my texts. If you are genuinely interested in purchasing this car then you will surely want to talk to me first. It is my personal car, registered to me and the previous owner is a good friend of mine also, having owned the car himself for several years.

Insurance on this car is just £122 fully comp with a written insurance guaranteed valuation of £27,500 making it very cheap to keep.

I do have a private 'F1' registration that can be included for the right price otherwise will come on its original '1999' plate.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 11:33:19 AM by JimboF430Spider »