Author Topic: Spotted  (Read 1177 times)

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Spotted
« on: September 12, 2009, 10:10:14 AM »
As few people turn up to shows in their DNAs, I thought (for a bit of fun) why don't we start a thread for any cars that we spot whilst driving around? Obviously, some people want to pretend that their vehicles are the genuine item... so we'd better not spoil their fun and put registrations here, but we could list where spotted, colour (oh that's no good - they'll all be red!  ;D  ;D ) and approximate time of spotting.
This thought occurred yesterday as I was driving around and came across a red one - now I don't know whether he thought mine was genuine, but for any other drivers seeing two 360's - well.....

So "spotted":
Red 360 on a 55 plate; Friday 9-Sep around 18:00; A22/M25 area. (If it's yours and you're reading this forum - your car gives the game away as the wrong segment lights up on your offside brake light  :-[ )

Curses - I've just realised that this means that that guy will know mine's a fake as well!  ;D  ;D

Post away and we'll see if there are truly more than half a dozen cars in existence!!

- tenpin