Author Topic: Owners club ?  (Read 3539 times)

CdRsKuLL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Owners club ?
« on: November 02, 2008, 07:22:50 PM »
Under a year ago DNAOC attended there first kitcar show. I first approached the italian replica club and asked if they minded I put my car on there pitch and they said that would be find but I couldnt fly our dna flag.. so from then on we started to have our own pitch.

I then started up the extreme owners club (as I am now building a murcie) and that it would be a good idea to have both the dna and extreme cars together as I think it would benefit us both drawing more attention etc.

So I'm proposing both the dna and extreme owners club book under one name or 'group' to make sure we get a decent pitch that both clubs can share.. I also would like to welcome any other kitcar owner to display there car under this new group.

We would still have our own space but be all together and hopefully draw more attention then a forementioned club.

Please let me know your views, we would still be the dna owners club and still fly the flag etc.. just grouped together with other clubs with similar cars.

Something like the Italian kitcar group or Superkit group.. I dont know let me know what you think and if you have any names.

I am also running a similar thread on the extreme oc forum so hopefully if everyone agrees then we can get it sorted starting Jan 09. Ashley from extreme has already offered up a caravan / tent and the dna club has a big tent type thing as well.. it nothing else it would be a good bbq :-)
The fat one..

MADMAN

• View Profile
Re: Owners club ?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 09:08:36 PM »
sounds good Steve,
                        how about a skull and cross bones on the unified flag, to stuff it to the other club. ( cant remember their name)
oh sh-t just remembered I sold my 360 on friday, so temperarily I am not an owner!!!
roll on my 430, any one know of a panal damaged mr2 2003 or newer.
MADMAN ;D 8)

paulm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 10:57:07 AM »
How have you found the guys at extreme, I know the guy at the italian replica club has no problems with DNA's but wont have anything to do with extreme's.
Is there any connection with having a joint owners
club

MADMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 04:46:26 PM »
yeah, the guys at extreme seem fine, its the guys at exotic who are up their own arses, but this is my personal experience.
I know extremes are not welcome on exotics stands, as I had an extreme 355 and went to a show at Tatton park a few years ago, parking being restricted I asked if I could park on exotics area and join the club, but was told in a very nasty and aragant way that I nor any one else with an extreme was welcome to join the exotic club. RK who runs said club, apparently fell out with Ashly of extreme for supposedly copying his cars, what a load of crap, extreme are far superior to RK,s and I pissed him off by telling him this, and that his cars are not in the same league.   
So in my opinion I would like to see extreme and DNA owners clubs joined together, as an outcast club flying the jolly rodger with the prancing horse combined, ( put me down as one of the first members. ) MADMAN  ;D

deftspyder

• View Profile
    • Deft Racing
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 05:54:23 PM »
you mean like this?   ;D

MADMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 06:12:04 PM »
looks good, better than skull and cross bones plus stallian. any more ideas?  8)

deftspyder

• View Profile
    • Deft Racing
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 10:28:26 PM »
well, if my logo is used for a flag, i demand a picture be posted of said flag.

it would be nice if you all pitched in to fly me to the UK for the show as well. you know, one UK pound is roughly equivelant to $750 US dollars, so it shouldnt be too expensive.

FBP3rd

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 10:51:09 PM »
what about the EDNAX  super car club,does what it says on the tin,lol :D :D :D.a bit like dax without the nik nax

deftspyder

• View Profile
    • Deft Racing
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 01:23:46 AM »
for scalabilities sake, if you just make it 2 clubs, then you restrict it alot for the future.