Author Topic: What else are we driving?  (Read 1885 times)

Sylvester1994

• British by Birth... Welsh by the grace of God!
    • View Profile
What else are we driving?
« on: January 01, 2011, 02:20:15 PM »
Well, I thought I'd spoon the dust of this part of the forum to try something new. I've been thinking about this for ages, and as the last topic in this section was rather, erm, strange, I thought I'd look at doing something different here.

We are all bought here by one comman interest, and that is DNA cars. But what else are we driving? Is your DNA your only car, or does it only come out for highdays and holidays? And if so what else are you driving?

This is an old pic of my current project and second love (Don't have a decent picture of first love handy), a V8 Series 2A Land Rover, I say old, as it now has the engine in and a new chassis and some more body panels in light green.

Bit of a shed ::)

This is my newest toy, a 2006 Sea-Doo iS 255 supercharged Jet-ski, which replaces my old 2003 Sea-doo GTX 215 which caught fire in 2009. Here is the new one in my garage.

I have also ordered one of these, the only new thing I've ever owned!!!

Obviously, it's not this one, but it is this colour, as mine probably hasn't even been made yet, but it's going to grace my driveway on the 25 Feb this year!

So, if you have another car or bike or anything with an engine and you want to share some pics, this is the thread to do it in. I'll have to see where this thread goes and take it from there. If it isn't working, then tenpin, feel free to delete the thread (But I hope that won't have to happen ;))

So HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU, and please, even if you are normally ashamed to tell us, share with us what you have got 8)

I've done my bit, now over to you ;D ;D ;D
I know you believe you understand what you thought I said, but I’m not sure you realise what you heard is not what I meant!

Now unemployed, so I've had to sell my toys :(