Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 3315 times)

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome
« on: October 04, 2008, 11:51:23 AM »
If you're new to this forum and want to introduce yourself, why not post a short message here?

- tenpin

spark2909

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 11:57:44 AM »
yep ime new i havent got a dna yet but i look on this site every day and enjoy all the post's on here, when its time i will have one it will be a f430 in red or yellow. Tenpin this is a great site you must have spent lots of time on it,  gud on ya mate keep it up.

BornSlippy

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 12:51:18 PM »
Newbie here too, though had my eye on a DNA since last year. When the time is right I'll be wanting a Grey 430. Unfortunately I'll only be able to enjoy it 2-3 weeks of the year on visits back to UK, so will have to source a reliable storage company when the time comes.

Great site tenpin loaded with everything one needs to know.

regards

“Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.”

beemaman

• theres only one way to build
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 02:03:08 PM »
hello guys im another newbie to here.as you may guess by my name im a bmw man.i own and run a bmw bodystyling bodyshop.i attended stonleigh a few months ago and was impressed with dna and there cars.so now im in the process of building one of there 430 kits.i have my donar mr2 all stripped and ready for the kit.i will try and post up some pics as i go through the build,just like to say a big thanks to the dna team for help and advise and hope to do some more business soon.top website guys...........

GreG

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 10:14:50 PM »
and another one..
I havent got a dna yet but this is only the matter of time (couple of months I think) to have enough money to start my 430 RED kit. I also keep looking on this forum and enjoy all the post's. People here are very friendly and site is full of infos. I already been @ Stoneleigh ang going to Newark as well so will C U there guys and hope we have a pint together. Great site anyway !!