Author Topic: HELP IDENTIFYING THIS KIT PLEASE BEFORE I COLLECT  (Read 2612 times)

s14wno

• Novice
    • View Profile
HELP IDENTIFYING THIS KIT PLEASE BEFORE I COLLECT
« on: September 25, 2017, 03:07:16 PM »
Good afternoon everyone, i'm just looking for a bit of help identifying this 360 kit, Although its not a DNA kit i have been told it was purchased 3 years ago from a company in London but it is a German kit.  Been speaking with a guy off here who has said that it could be the Robin Hood kit and if this is correct then i understand that the hood will not need modifying... but the thing is i want the kit where the hood needs to be modified as i prefer the look.  I have spoke with the guy i am getting it off and he is 100% positive that the hood needs to be re trimmed like the DNA kit for it to fit properly, he has advised that the Hoop bar carrier needs to be cut up into pieces to be able to do this.  Just after advice on what you guys think as this will be the first kit car i have done (although the kit has basically all been fitted, just the odd bit left to fit).  I have attached some pics of the car in question,

appreciate all your help guys

johnjames

• I am Brian the orangutan have you got a banana
    • View Profile
Re: HELP IDENTIFYING THIS KIT PLEASE BEFORE I COLLECT
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 04:56:38 PM »
Hi and welcome there is a problem can't see any of the pictures as they are in photobucket.com which doesn't seem to work on my laptop so if you could post them a different way it would help,. John James
Drive it like you stole it

johnjames

• I am Brian the orangutan have you got a banana
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 05:05:14 PM »
Sorry for putting this on your post, can someone do me a favour when you click the top of the page on forum and you go to the list of things can we have a page that tells you how to post pictures I know there is one but I can never find the bloody thing when I want it, is there any chance we could have it under it's only heading thanks a lot JJ
Drive it like you stole it

Lee22

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 10:22:34 PM »
Hope this helps

anudimension

• View Profile
    • A Nu Dimension
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 11:43:37 PM »
these kits are all very similar, Robin Hood sold the German kit, it was copied by a few people and sold on, as a new design but they are all the same, new front wishbone suspension required plus angle correction plates for the top of the legs steering rack extensions needed, lots of work for a one off car, if all you have is the body? You would be much better off selling it or walking away, it will cost more than it will ever be worth to get it on the road, 8 years or so we would get lots of calls asking for help on these even though we had a similar looking kit we could not give much help.