Author Topic: Wanted: 5cudo exhaust tips and fender arches  (Read 1950 times)

Rippin6Gears

Wanted: 5cudo exhaust tips and fender arches
« on: October 17, 2016, 09:38:26 PM »
Hey guys.... worth a long shot, but waiting on my 5cudo kit Brian is piecing together for me. Unfortunately this kit has been discontinued and hence the piecing together. Looking for mostly the exhaust tips since I have a full stainless dual borla system that I will get customized from the rear wheels on out. Also the wheel arch covers won't be included I will have to make or find if anyone has a set or the blueprint layout to make a set for me. Highly appreciated!

360MKbuild

• View Profile
Re: Wanted: 5cudo exhaust tips and fender arches
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 09:51:19 PM »
Hi

I have just made my arch liners, with advice from Paul and madman I used 2mm abs plastic. Shatterproof and easy to bend, 8 x 4 sheet is just enough. Easy to do just time consuming. I used cardboard to make the templates but might be worth asking madman as he may have templates for 430

MADMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 10:06:19 PM »
I have a template for the 430 spider (MR2) if they are any use to you, ask Brian if they are close enough to use, let me know if they will help and they are yours
MADMAN 8)

Rippin6Gears

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 11:46:14 PM »
Ahhhh I forgot to ask Brian what material as he said I could make them pretty easy. 2mm abs it is! I think the mr2 might be far off in shapes. Since I do have air ride guess cardboard is a good idea to make a template. Looks like cheap material. Thanks guys!

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 11:26:46 AM »
Here's a link to a picture of the rear wheel arch liners - should give you some of idea and a starting point:

http://www.dnaoc.co.uk/index.php/topic,1207.msg17364.html#msg17364

- tenpin

Rippin6Gears

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 08:08:13 PM »
Ahhh there is your build thread, one of the best and most detailed that I have gone through handful of times. Those pictures will help. I also found a picture of the exhaust tips... looks like those will have to be custom made.