Author Topic: F430 for sale or swap for a West Coast or 458  (Read 2737 times)

2009jamesb

• Novice
    • View Profile
F430 for sale or swap for a West Coast or 458
« on: January 11, 2016, 12:21:14 PM »
I am looking to sell my DNA F430, is is based on a 2001 car which is rock solid no rust anywhere underneath and very clean. The bodywork has no scratches. It has a sequential gearbox so has the controls for changing the gears on the steering wheel ( I'm not sure if there are many in he country like this) 5 speed. 11 months MOT .

I have only recently bought the car, I did a px with a Mustang fastback and am really impressed with the DNA setup so I am wanting to buy a West Coast or 458 I'm torn between the two.
My 430 was advertised for £32k which I think was a bit steep but because I did a px I have some movement in the price? I am looking for £26k which I think is now a very fair price.

I have only just put the FER plate on the car and would like to keep it unless a good offer is made.

Please let me know if I can help with any questions.

James
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 12:27:17 PM by 2009jamesb »

John

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: F430 for sale or swap for a West Coast or 458
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 12:23:48 AM »
dear sir I am really interested to buy F430 DNA, can you be so kind to inform me if this car is available? please contact me on komodromoug@gmail.com
thank you very much for your time.

Furrari

• A wise man can control the stars
    • View Profile
Re: F430 for sale or swap for a West Coast or 458
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 08:45:53 AM »
Jamesb
It's a no contest between the West Coast and the 458.  A Merc SL500 vs a Ford Cougar.?
An electric metal folding roof v a fixed metal?

To see some of the features of the West a Coast look at the thread called "SL Revelations " in the West Coast Chat to get some idea of the features of the SL/West Coast

The SL cost a minimum of £85,000.   Most over £95,000 by the time you had a few extras.  Heated seats, key less go, glass roof. etc.
Not all problems can be solved with gaffer tape.  For those there is WD40.
Not even gaffer tape can fix stupid, but it can mask the sound.

If you can’t buy it or steal it you have to make it.