Author Topic: Another one on ebay.  (Read 5490 times)

Ronan7051

• View Profile
Re: Another one on ebay.
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 04:39:07 PM »
Nice motor madman. Credit to you. Another one to add to the list of possibles๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Not ready yet though. Here's hoping I get to stonleigh for a real good look around!

Vertematidog

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 07:08:43 PM »
If you have a look at the sellers feedback on ebay it appears he has sold it on ebay before for 16k but would not contact the buyer !Very strange !

Paul79

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 07:32:19 PM »
It's a red topless one down south, hoping he fancies a change when I have the money all lined up ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€. He knows who he is ๐Ÿ˜‰Will wait and see how the next year and the new job goes. Don't get me wrong, any of the ones on here, but it would be my preferred choice. Hoping to see loads of them at stoneleigh as my rotation says I should be home, just need to convince the boss at home now to come away for the weekend to look at cars๐Ÿ˜„

Yeah I think I know who he is aswell. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ronan7051

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2015, 12:54:46 AM »
It's a red topless one down south, hoping he fancies a change when I have the money all lined up ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€. He knows who he is ๐Ÿ˜‰Will wait and see how the next year and the new job goes. Don't get me wrong, any of the ones on here, but it would be my preferred choice. Hoping to see loads of them at stoneleigh as my rotation says I should be home, just need to convince the boss at home now to come away for the weekend to look at cars๐Ÿ˜„

Yeah I think I know who he is aswell. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cars looking really well Paul, looking forward to seeing  what you do with the centre console, I'm sure it'll be top notch.๐Ÿ˜‰

Paul79

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2015, 07:46:51 AM »

Monster

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2015, 01:23:20 PM »
The red 360 on eBay looks to me like the one that a chap took to Newark and parked on the DNAOC stand. He'd recently bought it thinking it was a DNA but it clearly wasn't and we had to break the news to him. He didn't hang around long. It had the same 'A' pillar design and head lights, all beit it has been polished up a bit in the pics.
The seller looks less than reliable according to his feedback. The DNA which according to the feedback he sold but never supplied was a 430 not 360.
Looks like a world of grief to me!
Mark

Furrari

• A wise man can control the stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2015, 11:03:30 AM »
Paul.
Does look a lot like The Original Furrari.
The yellow stitching looks the same, as do the carpets with the "F430" embroidery.  Mine also had the Dasteck Unichip unit on it.  Milage is very similar.  It also looks as though at has the "OZ Racing " wheel stickers that I had made for it, yellow on black rather than silver on black that is standard.  One of the stickers was not directly opposite the valve but was one space out, but I can't remember which wheel.

I didn't have HID  lights bet they were Xenon bulbs.  I also had lights in the edge of the doors but not daylight driving lights ( easy enough to fit)

One identifying feature might be a scratch on top of the passenger side mirror where I took to a hedge the first day I drove it after Newark to avoid a loony in a transit van in the middle of the road ( if in doubt pick the softest bit of hedge).

I also had the Frunk flock sprayed and installed cargo nets, the alarm was moved to the area where the air con radiator fits.
Only difference I can see is the tail pipes are which are a little bit more central, on The Furrari they were a little bit low.

Too many similarities for it not to be The (Original) Furrari.   I hope she is being looked after 'cos she was beautiful and introduced me to a lot of great lads on this forum. (Probably the only place I am regarded as normal and not a total loony)

It's great that the people on the forum can pick out one car from many that are around.  :-)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:20:12 AM by Furrari »
Not all problems can be solved with gaffer tape.  For those there is WD40.
Not even gaffer tape can fix stupid, but it can mask the sound.

If you canโ€™t buy it or steal it you have to make it.

Vertematidog

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2015, 06:12:33 PM »
Its back on ebay again , says he did not know it was a cat D when he listed before !

Furrari

• A wise man can control the stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2015, 12:35:30 PM »
It wasn't cat D when I had it.  Don't know what happened there.
Not all problems can be solved with gaffer tape.  For those there is WD40.
Not even gaffer tape can fix stupid, but it can mask the sound.

If you canโ€™t buy it or steal it you have to make it.