Author Topic: 3Sixty. Price now?  (Read 2014 times)

Roccoracing

• View Profile
3Sixty. Price now?
« on: February 02, 2014, 02:41:17 PM »
Hi guys I am interested in seeing what I would expect to pay for a DNA 3sixty if and when they come up for sale.   If your wondering why I am looking into the 360 rather than newer models it's because I still love the styling of the 360 over the 430s etc.    Thx in advance for your help.

Dave

paulcas

• View Profile
Re: 3Sixty. Price now?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 03:27:00 PM »
Hi Dave,
I'm a DNA 360 owner and like you prefer the looks of the 360 to the 430 - no offence fellow 430 buddies  8)  ::)

It's always been a debatable subject on how much to buy/pay for one given that newer DNA Ferrari models then follow.

The way I approached it was to see what it would cost for a new build by DNA and compare this to what was up for sale. I personally didn't want to do a self build, but an off the shelf ready to go jobbie.  I was fortunate at the time to pick up a really good bargain.  

If I was going to sell mine now ( it has a Woodsport V6 conversion) I would be looking around the £17k to £20k mark I think.

Hope this helps in some way - good luck with your search and come along to one of the shows if you get the chance. These cars are real head turners  ;)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 07:58:14 PM by paulcas »

Roccoracing

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 03:33:44 PM »
Hi Paul Thx for your reply

I will be going to the Doncaster show this year,   I am in Manchester are you going to Doncaster this year with your 360?  I'd love to see her in the flesh,

Regards
Dave

kalifornia

• View Profile
    • Car Paint guru
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 09:01:12 AM »
Hi Dave

I have a white F360 convertible for sale on piston heads at the moment. I am thinking about doing a California build.

Agreeing with previous posts, you have to see what one will cost to build from new with spec to one you are comparing too.
I agree with you the 360 convertible is a beautiful looking car with classic looks, and looks like a Ferrari.

Also only the people who have built can tell you, that the blood, sweat, time and tears that goes into a build. Also the 360 convertible is hard to get a hold of now, and will become even harder in the future.

Regards

Kal

Roccoracing

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 11:06:44 AM »
Hi kal thx for your heads up on your car.  Your car looks great it's just not for me in white.   Also it's still running the 1.8. I'd be inclined to look at something like paulcas's car with the v6 already done. But good luck with your sale buddy.   She sure is a cracker.