Author Topic: DNA360 Sale  (Read 2281 times)

fuseclip

• Novice
    • View Profile
DNA360 Sale
« on: January 20, 2014, 02:59:31 PM »
Good afternoon everyone,
Can anyone give me a clue what price I should be asking for my DNA360 which I am looking  to sell.
I tried on Pistonheads before Xmas for just under £20K but only got a couple of replies.
Is that too much or should I persevere? I know that when I discussed selling prices with Madman many years in the past he always said never udersell your car as it will drag down the price of any others for sale.
That was many years ago and I'm afraid I'm not au-fait with the current value of DNA cars, hence my asking for advice on here.
Any comments or advice would be most welcome.
Cheers,
Greg.

Miamipoker

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: DNA360 Sale
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 07:11:04 PM »
I think it really depends on how fast you need to sell it and what the current competetion is out there..  And also the build quality and options.
The 360s are a bit less desirable now that the 430s and 458 are out there..   Post some pictures and that would help people give you a starting price.
Also, you are going to have a ton of people making offers.. So, I would start out quite a bit higher than you expect to settle at.

Justin

kalifornia

• View Profile
    • Car Paint guru
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 08:15:55 PM »
This is a niche market with a handful of fussy buyers. Not everyone has a spare £18k or so. All the cars are desirable to different people.
The younger crowd may prefer a 430 for modern looks.The old school will like generally like a 360 or a 355 for its classic looks.
It does really depend on how you market your car, how desperate you are, and the actual build and detailing of the car, as these buyers will view a few.

I have friends in the used car trade and they are struggling selling second hand cars due to the economical climate, so we are going to find it extremely hard to sell ours.

Just about waiting for that right buyer to come along, it will take a long time unless you are desperate and want it to go for a ridiculous price.

The shows are coming up, try and attend all of them, you might find a buyer there. Best of luck with your sale.

kalifornia

• View Profile
    • Car Paint guru
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 08:19:24 PM »
A good quality F360 should sell between £14 to £20k, depending on quality and finish and being there at the right time and place for that buyer.

MADMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 09:34:03 PM »
The fit and finish is excellent on fuseclips 360 also it has genuine working Ferrari brakes, plus a few other special features.
 it,s a must see for anyone wanting a 360 and it,s the best colour Red 8)
Good luck with your sale M8 MADMAN 8)