Author Topic: Build DVD?  (Read 1675 times)

Jimmy H

• Novice
    • View Profile
Build DVD?
« on: January 07, 2014, 02:30:01 PM »
Hey lads,

Just wondering do DNA have an official 360 build dvd?  :) Or if not is it possible to get one? Whenever i get the cash to but a kit.

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Build DVD?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 03:25:37 PM »
There's a few of us who have built them  ;D so there's plenty of help available on here (no DVD though). Have a look in the build threads section - you should see a South-East build 3Sixty topic - that's my build.

- tenpin

Paul79

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 03:41:34 PM »
When you buy a kit, DNA will go though a lot of the procedure with you, and they are always on the end of the phone. However DNA are looking to sell the moulds for the 360 so when you're ready they may not be doing the 360 anymore.   :(  but there is always the 430  ;D . DNA have done a 6 part fitting guide for the 430 that is on You Tube, plus there are a good few build diaries on here to help with the 430 build.

crossy

• Don't you just love traffic cops!
    • View Profile
    • Collagen Light Therapy and Sunbed Hire & Sales
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 03:54:56 PM »
Hey lads,

Just wondering do DNA have an official 360 build dvd?  :) Or if not is it possible to get one? Whenever i get the cash to but a kit.
Hey lads,

Better than a build DVD its right here, its full of detail in every respect! Its called "Paul's Build Diary"!!!  :)  Lots of other great build diaries here too so as the other guys have said no shortage of help if you get stuck.  :)
Hoping to enjoy half an hour in heaven..........before the devil knows I'm dead!

Jimmy H

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 04:06:35 PM »
Cheers Guys for the info.  ;)