Author Topic: Full DNA 430 Kit  (Read 4227 times)

Miamipoker

• Novice
    • View Profile
Full DNA 430 Kit
« on: November 21, 2013, 02:35:22 AM »
Where do I start?
6 months ago I was dying to get my 430 kit started right away but I was told there was a 6-8 week wait after ordering before they could ship one out.  I decided I was going to build 2 of them. I ordered the 1st and put down a deposit on the 2nd kit.
Figuring I would build one and then 3-4 months later build the 2nd one.
Well, due to a bit of miscommunication ( US english vs. proper British English I guess) DNA went ahead and sourced and built both kits at once.
Once we realized the mistake it presented a couple issues. I didn't need the 2nd kit until after I finished the first one and had no place to store the 2nd kit for 4-6 months and they needed their money for both kits right away since they had already laid out cash to source the parts. So, I agreed to pay for both kits in full and have one shipped right away and they would hold the other one for me.  Well, the 1st kit took 5 1/2 months to get here to the states (Just arrived yesterday) and it looks like it's going to take me and my partner another 2-4 months to finish the first kit.  

So, I was thinking if someone is dying to get a 430 kit without the wait it could be a win win win situation.
Win for me, because I could have use of my cash back for the next 4-5 months before I really need to order the 2nd kit.
Win for DNA, because that don't have to store my already paid for kit.
Win for buyers because they don't have to wait the 2-3 months for the kit to be made and parts sourced.

I would have jumped on a situation like this back in May when I ordered my kits as I wanted to get started right away.  I'm not looking to make any profit or lose any money either.. Just figured it could be a win for everyone involved.

BTW everything in this post can be confirmed with the DNA guys as they are holding the kit for me and have been paid in full for it.

Anyone interested in jumping to the front of the 430 kit line?

MiamiPoker
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 03:02:11 AM by Miamipoker »

mrdangoodman

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Full DNA 430 Kit
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 06:30:04 AM »
Hi buddy, so how much for the kit? Interior kit included?

x2k.dk

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 04:17:54 PM »
hi

im also interested

Miamipoker

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 07:18:15 PM »
Sorry for the late reply...  In pounds it's 13580 not including the shipping crate which is 350
(you wouldn't need the crate if you wanted to pickup the kit at DNA)
Since I bought 2 kits at once they gave me a free replica dash which you would get for free as well.
Includes the comprehensive full 430 kit including rims and tires
replica dash
replica brake kit
 Email me directly with questions  justin@sunspotmiami.com

Justin  A.k.a Miamipoker

Hamzai02

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 11:17:20 PM »
how would payments be made?

Funexec

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 04:40:06 PM »
any updates on this?

Miamipoker

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 04:25:57 AM »
I still have my 2nd kit for sale..  I'm still working on completing my first kit that I'm having built in the US (Maryland).
  This 2nd  430 kit is still at DNA in england and can either by picked up there or shipped out anywhere in the world. (Shipping paid by buyer)
If it doesn't sell by the time I finish my 1st kit I'll just have it shipped over then and build the 2nd car as well.
You are saving about $1,000 on this kit with all the extras if you are a US buyer and about $1,500 if a UK buyer.. (Due to swing in Pounds to dollars)
US price $22,000 Uk pounds price 13000.
If you are interested email me directly at justin@sunspotmiami.com
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 04:09:19 PM by Miamipoker »