Author Topic: Hmmmm is that a 430........... Didn't think so!!  (Read 7031 times)

aak1203

• View Profile
Re: Hmmmm is that a 430........... Didn't think so!!
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 10:42:01 AM »

http://www.extreme-sportscars.com/360/q&a.htm

the above link shows pictures at the bottom of the genuine and fake 360. It may be me but i think the scale of the extreme looks different to the one aboev with beemer wheels.

Andycountryboy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 11:00:25 AM »
It's defo an Extreme, the ebay listing showed pics of the Pug interior (brown leather!!) complete with large Ferrari sticker over the steering wheel  ???

herMeS2k7

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 09:00:42 AM »
I think that the DNA 3sixty is much better than the extreme360 because the DNA 3sixty is a bit more detailed. Especially the interior is much better. :o
The question is not: To be or not to be.
The question is     : To have a Ferrari or not to have one ;)

jvlierop

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 02:22:04 PM »
I think that the DNA 3sixty is much better than the extreme360 because the DNA 3sixty is a bit more detailed. Especially the interior is much better. :o

you can't really compare them I think because DNA only makes the spiderversion and Extreme the modena. So you can't compare things like the whole roofline etc. (very important details in my opinion). If they both made the same version of the 360 then you could compare them better!

The DNA 360 could better be compared with the Ferrenzo 360 and the Extreme 360 could better be compared with the SRC 360 or the Dave Jones GTA.

And the interior... You have a point there! The Peugeot-dash just doesn't look like a Ferrari-dash at all...