Author Topic: You went where?  (Read 28203 times)

Furrari

• A wise man can control the stars
    • View Profile
Re: You went where?
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2014, 08:44:29 PM »
Beany
At the moment she's gone broody.  She's alright with me but beats the cats up.  The current picture shows off Tootsie.  She has a deformed foot ( hence the name).  She told me she couldn't walk up the ramp to the chicken coop with her bad foot and needed a cuddle.  When I brought her in I had to recline the seat for her.  She would walk up my chest and touch my nose (beak to beak sort of thing), check there was nothing edible in my moustache and then put her beak on my chin.  As she went to sleep her beak slowly slid down my chin and neck until her head was under my chin.

Unfortunatly she's now learnt how to climb the ramp into the coop and how to be a chicken.  Pity cos it's very restful to have a chicken  sleep on you.
Not all problems can be solved with gaffer tape.  For those there is WD40.
Not even gaffer tape can fix stupid, but it can mask the sound.

If you can’t buy it or steal it you have to make it.

Lord Beany

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2014, 08:58:12 PM »
Lol.  ;D

CdRsKuLL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2014, 11:05:33 PM »
Its yellow now :-)
The fat one..

Furrari

• A wise man can control the stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2014, 10:46:19 AM »
:-)
Not all problems can be solved with gaffer tape.  For those there is WD40.
Not even gaffer tape can fix stupid, but it can mask the sound.

If you can’t buy it or steal it you have to make it.

Lord Beany

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2014, 12:03:41 PM »
Excellent, now it looks exactly like my exceptionally rare, replica, yellow headed turkey vulture.

Beany  ;D

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2014, 04:25:52 PM »
Took the car to Sainsburys today (dual purpose trip - get groceries and petrol), parked it miles away from anyone else.
Did the weekly shopping and returned to the car - no other cars around, apart from the two parked in the bays either side of it  ::)
Opened the boot (Keyless-Go is a wonderful thing) to load the groceries and there's footsteps rapidly approaching...
It's at that point that you just know they're going to come have a chat... (even though it's now raining heavily)
"Isn't that an expensive car for doing the shopping?" was the opening gambit.
"Ah, but it does the job, right?" He laughed, but seemed satisfied with my reply and got into his car and drove away.
I closed the boot gently, then watched it pull down the rest of the way and automatically re-lock the car, while I returned the trolley. (Did I say how nice Keyless-Go was? - I'll leave it to Furrari in his SL-Revelations topic to talk more about Keyless-Go.)

- tenpin