Author Topic: I have a 430 kit and a West Coast Kit in US possibly for sale  (Read 1686 times)

Miamipoker

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hey All-  I have not been on the forums for a while.. I bought both a 430 MRII based kit and also a West Coast kit about 4 years ago and had them shipped to the US.  I had someone start to work on installing the 430 kit on an MRII but I don't think they did much other than taking off the MRII body panels. So, it's been stored ever since.  The West Coast kit hasn't been touched and is still in all the original boxes and such.
My work has been crazy busy in a good way and I was able to buy authentic Ferrari 430 Spyder so the kits took a back burner. I'm still thinking I want to build out the West Coast kit on a 2013-2014 SL but I've been waiting for the prices to come down on the new body style SL as they are still $40-$50k US which is steep for a donor car.
Anyway, I'm open to selling the 430 or possibly the west coast kit.   430 kit is located at my House in South Beach Miami Florida and the West Coast Kit is being stored at my other house in Maryland Just outside of Washington DC.
Both Kits are the full kits including Fake brakes, Engine cover, ect.  All options were purchased.  Would prefer a US buyer as the kits were a bear to get through customs into the US and don't really want to have to deal with shipping them out of the US again.

I'd sell the 430 kit for what I paid for it from DNA - I think it was $22,000 US but I'll have to check my old records to confirm. It was in pounds at the time and the dollar value has changed now.

Miami Poker
Email me at justin@sunspotmiami.com for more information.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 09:10:15 PM by Miamipoker »

Furrari

• A wise man can control the stars
    • View Profile
Re: I have a 430 kit and a West Coast Kit in US possibly for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 11:11:20 AM »
Hi.

The West Coast needs a donor of 2002 to 2008. It will fit the SL500 and the SL55, including the AMG.  There is no engine cover with the West Coast but if you look on “Furrari Build” you can see what can be done at very little cost ( but a lot of work)

M
Not all problems can be solved with gaffer tape.  For those there is WD40.
Not even gaffer tape can fix stupid, but it can mask the sound.

If you can’t buy it or steal it you have to make it.

Miamipoker

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 12:07:45 PM »
So it will not fit the 2013+ SL models? I asked Brian about it when the west coast first came out and he seemed to think they would fit.

Furrari

• A wise man can control the stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 02:48:17 PM »
Miami.  I might fit, in fact I’m sure it can be made to fit.  I’m not sure how deep the face lift went.
Not all problems can be solved with gaffer tape.  For those there is WD40.
Not even gaffer tape can fix stupid, but it can mask the sound.

If you can’t buy it or steal it you have to make it.