Author Topic: recommended price for 3sixty (2)  (Read 2778 times)

bruno360

• Novice
    • View Profile
recommended price for 3sixty (2)
« on: February 23, 2018, 11:48:47 PM »
 Thought I'd re-post this as I couldn't get the pics uploaded before. Just looking for a rough idea as to how much to ask for for my 3sixty as I think its time to let it go! Ive converted my garage into a room so its now out on the driveway in the cold and im just never getting the chance to use it! I haven't seen one for sale in a long time so ive no idea what to ask for it. im not looking for top dollar as there is a couple of things that need attention.
 The main thing is the roof. Don't get me wrong, the roof is on and folds away as it should no problem and more importantly no leaks. I just feel it could be doing with a nip and tuck here and there to make it 100%. My plan was to leave this to very last and take a trip down to dna's trimmer as it was them who made the roof and get them to fit it but ive never bothered as its not that bad.
 The car has also thrown up a code 'system too rich' or some such which I haven't had checked out yet. Drives absolutely fine. Don't suppose any of you guys have had the same code??
 ive also a couple of badges still to fit! Anyway, here's the details

DNA 3sixty
 Built on cat C donor
 2000 MR2
 62000 miles
 Rosso Corsa red
 Genuine 360 dash (modified to fit)
 Push button start (on wheel)

Rough idea on a price would be much appreciated guys, cheers!

bruno360

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: recommended price for 3sixty (2)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 10:49:21 AM »
I was thinking maybe about 12? Would really appreciate another opinion folks!

sundog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 04:18:52 AM »
Il buy it for 5k 😁😁
sonny :)

Lee22

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 11:17:23 AM »
Personally I think too many people ‘de-value’ these cars and don’t think about the hours upon hours and £££££ spent to make hem look like they do.

Don’t get me wrong, there are different levels of finish to any kit car, but I think if the car is of good quality the minimum should be £17k or £18k as this isn’t even covering costs of build..!

I’m in the process of building a red 430 to a high spec, and believe me  I won’t be selling this for pennies..!
I’d rather keep it than give it away..!

OXO

• DNA Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 12:44:03 PM »
It's the same with houses.
If you have a street with houses worth £250,000
and someone puts in a £20,000 kitchen
and a £15,000 bathroom and spends £10,000 on the garden.
It will sell quick but still only around £250,000
OXO
If anyone wants mortgage advice............ Send me a PM.

bruno360

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 04:38:58 PM »
Hi lee, totally understand what you’re saying, as I’ve seen the odd 430 going for less than 20! It’s just the fact the cars got a few things not in its favour (cat c, roof could do with improving, engine code).
I think a 360 which is mint could fetch 17 but I’m under no illusions that mine is not mint. It’s certainly not a bad example by any means but I’m not out to waste anyone’s time saying it’s 100%. On the other hand I certainly don’t want to de value mine or anyone else’s at the same time which is why I posted, just to get an idea of what’s fair, thanks for the reply’s 😃