Author Topic: H Gate and Engine Cover  (Read 2811 times)

V8 KLR

• View Profile
H Gate and Engine Cover
« on: August 03, 2016, 04:48:33 PM »
I have made a few changes to my engine cover as I wanted to include the MAFS that Mark - MK360BUILD found as they look just like the OEM units. They are the black ones in the photos , I also repainted everything and im pretty much done on this part really. I wanted an H Gate to go on the centre console I made and LEE22 came to the rescue, cheers Lee , so there is a pic of that too.... ;D
Has to be V6 power and SERIOUS NOISE !!!!!!

360MKbuild

• View Profile
Re: H Gate and Engine Cover
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 05:40:11 PM »
Nice work Andy, the maf bodies are great especially for the price.  ;D

westyz

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 04:46:21 PM »
looks great! H gate and Engine cover are next on my list to get started on upgrading :)

V8 KLR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 07:35:02 PM »
Yeah thanks.....go for it....just cut off all the parts of the cover you don't need and then create your own version of what you want.....lee22 on here is the guy for an h gate......
Has to be V6 power and SERIOUS NOISE !!!!!!

Ian

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 10:27:16 PM »
Hi everyone I'm after a replica engine bay for a 360 spyder mr2 mk3 kit DNA if anyone out there could tell me where to buy one from or does anyone have one for sale thank you

Darren

• If it don't fit cut it bash it weld it paint it
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2021, 09:32:21 PM »
The 360 kit didn't have an engine cover, the 360 guys used the 430 engine cover with a few modifications, see TENPINS build diary.
 I would offer my virgin engine cover as a plug for a mold, but I'd insist it was done by a professional with latex.
D
Well, I'm into the 11th year of the project, could it be ready for Stoneleigh 2020, doubt it. The longest DNA build ever