Author Topic: 5cudo lhd wanted  (Read 3862 times)

mannys imagination

• Novice
    • View Profile
5cudo lhd wanted
« on: April 29, 2016, 01:14:46 AM »
im finally in the market for a 5cudo. currently have a 2012 granturismo S and i figured the 5cudo could be my new daily driver. if anyone has one please email me pictures and prices at manuelayala45@gmail.com
love the black with gold stripes
complete build please. i want interior done. thanks!
located in california aswell

DNA USA

• DNA Automotive USA @ www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com
    • View Profile
    • DNA Automotive USA
Re: 5cudo lhd wanted
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 02:55:27 PM »
Too few in the States.so far to get a LHD used.one available.

We can build one to your specs. Take a look at: www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com and www.facebook.com/DNAautomotiveUSA

We are about to start on a 2fifty build and a 4thirty build too, so you'll be able to come see a DNA for yourself when you're ready.  We are in Chicago.

Look forward to talking with you,

DNA USA
DNA Automotive USA
A Series of Car Caves, LLC
Distributor for DNA Automotive in the USA
www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com
www.facebook.com/DNAautomotiveUSA

Comprehensive Self-Build Body Kits and Turnkey Conversions For BMW Z3, BMW M Roadster, Mercury Cougar, Mercedes-Benz SL, and Toyota MR2 MkIII Road

DNA USA

• DNA Automotive USA @ www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com
    • View Profile
    • DNA Automotive USA
Re: 5cudo lhd wanted
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 05:15:51 AM »
We also have a LHD, 30,000 mile, manual, no sunroof, 2002 Cougar available that we bought a couple years ago with 118 miles on it, so virtually one owner - us...

As it is such a good donor vehicle, we will probably end up building a 5cudo on it anyway, to keep as a demonstrator alongside our 2fifty M Roadster based demonstrator.

However, it is available for a turnkey build customer if someone orders before we manage to get round to building our own.

DNA USA
DNA Automotive USA
A Series of Car Caves, LLC
Distributor for DNA Automotive in the USA
www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com
www.facebook.com/DNAautomotiveUSA

Comprehensive Self-Build Body Kits and Turnkey Conversions For BMW Z3, BMW M Roadster, Mercury Cougar, Mercedes-Benz SL, and Toyota MR2 MkIII Road