Author Topic: My DNA 458 Gleaming after a Great Run out getting loads of Attention  (Read 4761 times)

Ken458

• View Profile
Think I've Stumbled across the right Tyre Pressures as the ride on this car is quite Silky Smooth and its 'Tight' and Rattle Free ...Think the Exhaust Folk when fitting the new Straight Thru pipe and Box on the Back fettled the previous Rattles and Bangs very pleased!

DNA 458 Italia finished in Rosso Red with Black Leather and Alcantara interior. I previously owned a DNA F430 Scuderia Reg: V12 SCU Again 'Rosso Red' but with Crema Alcantara interior

MADMAN

• View Profile
Looks the dogs dangley bits, have you used a full bottle of polish? ;) ;)
MADMAN 8)

MADMAN

• View Profile
Photos at my house when your Gleaming car belonged to Howza. This was on route to Stonelegh show last year
MADMAN

Ken458

• View Profile
Ha I remember you saying you had some Pics when the car was owned and Built by Chris .. Thanks Appreciate that ....I like the Silver wheels but I suppose if I'd seen it on the Black I would have wanted those ...
It was that CarPlan 'Shake and Shine' and just a Wash Today bought it back to 'Gleaming!'
DNA 458 Italia finished in Rosso Red with Black Leather and Alcantara interior. I previously owned a DNA F430 Scuderia Reg: V12 SCU Again 'Rosso Red' but with Crema Alcantara interior

mwracing

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: My DNA 458 Gleaming after a Great Run out getting loads of Attention
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 11:20:18 AM »
needs a good wetsanding and polish