Author Topic: Sales and Wanted  (Read 4279 times)

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sales and Wanted
« on: June 10, 2009, 01:42:02 PM »
This is specifically for parts for and from MR2s - you know all those little bits you've got left over on the garage floor! Also you can post here in the unlikely event that you would want to part with your DNA.

This topic was suggested some months ago by Madman and I think it's a cracking good idea, I'm just not sure why I didn't do it before!

- tenpin

360Denmark

• View Profile
Re: Sales and Wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 02:01:21 PM »
What a super idea ;-)
Let have a market-place for parts and cars  :)

Another little prayer - wouldnt it be possible to place picture in a "normal up to date" standard resolution?

/JM

tenpin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sales and Wanted
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 01:22:36 PM »
There's a size limit on attachments - everyone will have their own idea of size and resolution - so some cameras may produce 50KB pics, others 10MB pics. Soon we'd run out of disc space or have to pay for lots more storage, worse we could go round deleting old posts and pics, but lots of them are there to help other builders or explain things.

In short, there's a limit and for the moment thats it. If you wish to post larger pics / higher res then you can always include a link to a pic hosted on your "own" web site - that's what some of the posters have done.

Sorry, I do realise that it's a pain having to resize / scale the photos before posting - the limit even applies to me!

- tenpin