Author Topic: interior suede  (Read 2021 times)

Roccoracing

• View Profile
interior suede
« on: March 08, 2015, 05:07:26 PM »
Hi guys been a while since i have posted anything, due to work  and family time,  i am now looking at getting some work done on the cars interior ready for the summer months and hopefully a few shows.   I Will be ordering the DNA Dash, door cards, Centre console soon,   I am wanting to get the Dash and Centre Console done in The same material and colour.   Either Suede or Leather Ferrari Tan Colour,   I am not a lover of the Flocked Dashboards they don't do it for me.   I am still not sure what i want to do with seats as to wether to get some bucket seats and have them retrimmed.  or Look into Getting the current Cougar seats remoulded and trimmed if thats at all Possible like the MR2 Seats are done in the 430's  to look more Ferrari Like.

I would like to hear your opinions and ideas please

Does anyone have any idea on costs to trim the dash and console?  in Suede or Leather?  I have spoke to a couple of Trimmers but soon as i say its a kit car they don't want to know!

I would like to get everything done,   Dash, Centre Console, Door Cards, Bulkhead, Roof lining, & Carpets,  not all in Suede Obviously ;)

Thanks guys i look forward to your Idea's and replies   

Wizard

• View Profile
Re: interior suede
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 07:08:58 PM »
Sha is doing a lot of work to my interior.

I didn't want suede as I prefer the leather look. Black leather DNA dash, white leather lower dash. New custom centre console.  And there is going to be a lot of of carbon dipping going on.

No part of the interior will be left untouched.

I've seen a lot of Sha's work and I would highly recommend him.

Will post pic once I get em.