Author Topic: Kit car company WOW  (Read 3337 times)

sundog

• View Profile
Kit car company WOW
« on: January 14, 2014, 11:18:38 PM »
Ok guys is this a real deal company i want to knlw your views the cars look amazing. And there aventador looks class. Qualty of kuts look top notch too. Esp the f430! Thats pretty bang on. Www.kitcardesighns.com

What do u think?? :) prices r very good too. But are they real  snd not a scam??
sonny :)

sundog

• View Profile
Re: Kit car company WOW
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 11:19:38 PM »
Www.kitcardesigns.com
sonny :)

gregscuderia

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 02:56:42 AM »
Hi nice looking kits never heard of them where they are based

Jimmy H

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 09:31:36 AM »
Hey Sundog,

As far as

Jimmy H

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 09:33:54 AM »
Sorry about that,

As far as I know they are based in America and the fella dealing with them is Carlos Burgos, he sent me a few e-mails regarding his kits, not sure if they are ligit ir not but he's a tough man to deal with. The 430 pics look awfully like the real deal to me  :(

seriph

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 11:25:53 AM »
seen enough liars in my time to NOT be excited about this one
Steve

wishing we could get cars like these legally registered downunder

crossy

• Don't you just love traffic cops!
    • View Profile
    • Collagen Light Therapy and Sunbed Hire & Sales
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 02:54:04 PM »
Looking closely at the pictures of the finished LHD 430 there seems to be "too" much attention to detail which makes me suspicious as to whether the picture is actually of the kit or a genuine car.

It clearly has folding mirrors and as I understand it on the genuine Ferrari F430 the "430" stamp on the mirror head is only on the drivers side (LHD so left side). As you know DNA cars have both mirror heads with the "430" on the back which is probably for ease of moulding. Also not sure what car they are saying this is based on?

There was another company in the states offering a 458 Spyder which was at a ridiculous turn key price of around 25,000 dollars! They had a fancy video of the car on their web site which looked very much like a real 458!!

Certain this other company was a scam and I think they could probably have made a fair amount by collecting $2000 deposits then disappearing!

I don't know if any members from the USA can comment with their views on this?
Hoping to enjoy half an hour in heaven..........before the devil knows I'm dead!

Jimmy H

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 03:56:15 PM »
They told me the car is based on a Celica, could be another superreplicas scam, nothing new there  >:(

DNA USA

• DNA Automotive USA @ www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com
    • View Profile
    • DNA Automotive USA
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 05:56:44 PM »
And why, as you quoted, they have made a few lambos , is the home page a row of rough bodykits.

I'd steer well clear until you've seen them at shows and with live customer testamonials.
DNA Automotive USA
A Series of Car Caves, LLC
Distributor for DNA Automotive in the USA
www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com
www.facebook.com/DNAautomotiveUSA

Comprehensive Self-Build Body Kits and Turnkey Conversions For BMW Z3, BMW M Roadster, Mercury Cougar, Mercedes-Benz SL, and Toyota MR2 MkIII Road

ghall164

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 06:38:41 PM »
TRANSFORM NOW!
Any Boxster
Mr2
Fiero
2 Dr Dodge Neon
Wow that's a huge choice of donar cars how do they magically make it fit all those cars lol seems to good to be true and besides I whould not buy any kit I couldn't collect in person and fully inspect and even then I would want to check owners built cars to see how easy they were to build that's the beauty of dna kits there's every part in the kit to turn your mr2 or couger in to your dream ferrari if something sounds to good to be true it usually stinks of bull  ;D shame love the look of the Lamborghini sonny