Author Topic: Ferrari California Kit Attempt  (Read 6585 times)

Miamipoker

• Novice
    • View Profile

crossy

• Don't you just love traffic cops!
    • View Profile
    • Collagen Light Therapy and Sunbed Hire & Sales
Re: Ferrari California Kit Attempt
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 07:52:57 AM »
This has been brought up a few times on here! In my opinion it just doesn't look right?

Not doubting the technical skills or quality of build of the guys who designed and built this. Seems they have fell down though on their research as to what people think looks good or indeed what they want. Reminds me of Clive Sinclair with his (was it called the C5?) peoples car. Brilliant inventor but just didn't do his market research!

Hoping to enjoy half an hour in heaven..........before the devil knows I'm dead!

MrFirsty

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 08:12:35 AM »
was at exeter kit car show, looked to me like it created plenty of interest build quality was very good !!!!!!!

Paul79

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 09:06:11 AM »
This has been brought up a few times on here! In my opinion it just doesn't look right?

Not doubting the technical skills or quality of build of the guys who designed and built this. Seems they have fell down though on their research as to what people think looks good or indeed what they want. Reminds me of Clive Sinclair with his (was it called the C5?) peoples car. Brilliant inventor but just didn't do his market research!

Haha - when I hired a luton van back in April when I was going to Birmingham to get my 430 kit, look what was out in the back of the warehouse!  the owner of the hire company had bought it so he could dress up as the Stig and drive it along the road in the local carnival. just had to get a photo. He said the bloke he bought it off has entered it is concourse shows and wons prizes in the past. He didn't have the heart to tell him he was going to turn it into an advertising billboard!

MrFirsty

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 10:59:57 AM »
Here is a picture of it at exeter kit car show and a youtube link

Thought you chaps might get a kick out of this  ;D

You tube link removed as it was a blatant ad - I'm sure any members on here are capable of searching and finding links. We're an owners club and not here to advertise other companies products.  - tenpin
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 11:52:00 AM by tenpin »

MrFirsty

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 12:08:50 PM »
um  :-\ sorry tenpin but I am a bit at a loss what is an e-bay link then i was only try to follow the rules please tell us all whats the difference. The last I understood an e-bay ad is a direct advert and a youtube video is informative. Can you please forward us all a full list of your rules because they seem to change day by day. I don't want to sound as if I am having a go but everything I seem to post seems to disappear  ::)

crossy

• Don't you just love traffic cops!
    • View Profile
    • Collagen Light Therapy and Sunbed Hire & Sales
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 02:50:08 PM »
Like it Paul! Think these C5's are actually worth a few bob these days!  :)
Hoping to enjoy half an hour in heaven..........before the devil knows I'm dead!