Author Topic: F430 Roof instructions  (Read 1299 times)

Phil F360

• Novice
    • View Profile
F430 Roof instructions
« on: January 12, 2021, 04:53:24 PM »
Hi, not been on for a while, been busy on the car!
Shortly I am going to need to tackle the dreaded roof install and am hoping that someone out there has a copy of the paper instructions, have been looking at Pauls build diary and he keeps referring to it, so hoping to track down a copy to help me!
Also, would be really helpful to see a completed one, but not sure if there is anyone in my neck of the woods (South Coast between Portsmouth and Southampton), that has a 430 spider and maybe has even fitted the roof themselves?
Thanking you all in advance!
Ta
Phil

Phils99

• If I build it, it will work!
    • View Profile
Re: F430 Roof instructions
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 10:05:57 AM »
hi,

Just dug through all my stuff I had when building mine and found this doc.

Im pretty sure I ripped this off from Pauls posts and just cut and pasted all the pics and words into a doc (hope thats OK Paul!!)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhzpm60njfl51c7/Roof%20Fitting.docx?dl=0
What colour should a Ferrari be?...ROSSO of course!

Peter James

• View Profile
Re: F430 Roof instructions
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 10:35:53 PM »
Hi, not been on for a while, been busy on the car!
Shortly I am going to need to tackle the dreaded roof install and am hoping that someone out there has a copy of the paper instructions, have been looking at Pauls build diary and he keeps referring to it, so hoping to track down a copy to help me!
Also, would be really helpful to see a completed one, but not sure if there is anyone in my neck of the woods (South Coast between Portsmouth and Southampton), that has a 430 spider and maybe has even fitted the roof themselves?
Thanking you all in advance!
Ta
Phil
I'm in Brighton but my car is off the road ATM MOT and clutch keeps getting canceled due to Covid and then catch up