Author Topic: 3Sixty Completed Pic's  (Read 23945 times)

Maverick

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: 3Sixty Completed Pic's
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 10:21:15 PM »
I'm not yet decided on the seats, the head cushin part looks a bit too thick and 'stuck on', as if its just simply attached to a normal seat rather than blending into it.  Perhaps the close-up pic do the seats no favours and they look better from a bit further back?!

Don't want to get discussing something here though......this thread is rightly for pics only.

And certainly don't want to take the shine from what is a job very well done!  Beautiful build.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 07:48:06 AM by Maverick »

sha121

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 12:09:45 AM »
ur wright mate the pictures dosent do the seats any justice at all they do look a lot better in flesh

seriph

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2008, 10:22:46 PM »
Bloody hell, these cars are amazing! That black car looks like it is going to eat someone .... I am imagining it with black BBS's under it and think they would be awesome. Seriously have to do some deep research on this conversion .... I saw a pic of a red car, which I believe may have been 'real' it had black wheels  -  not being a fan of red cars, this thing still blew me away  -  great work guys!
Steve

wishing we could get cars like these legally registered downunder

seriph

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2008, 02:48:19 AM »
Re my above post  -  it was on youtube that I saw the red one with black wheels .... it was real according to the poster, and being compared to a replica in a video walk-around.

I am sure everyone would know the one I mean, but just in case  -  http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=z6djsYsAzeA&feature=related
Steve

wishing we could get cars like these legally registered downunder

SirBlack

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2009, 08:42:23 AM »
Perfect interior for the DNA 360 kit!