Author Topic: A poor mans DNA  (Read 3398 times)

CdRsKuLL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 09:24:31 PM by CdRsKuLL »
The fat one..

Munkyking

• View Profile
Re: A poor mans DNA
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 02:27:08 PM »
Wow!  :o
Amazing find!

I can't think of a much better advert for the DNA 360 than this.
Should make DNA very happy. Hope all of their potential customers see this and realize the true value they are getting in the DNA kit and why it costs a little bit more.

Poor guy must be pretty frustrated though to get to the point of selling his cheap 360 kit to buy a DNA kit but glad he hasn't been put off.

It can only be good for the kitcar hobby in general for people to realize that you get what you pay for and while the DNA kit is a little more expensive, its so much easier to fit!!!! (It's closer to the real thing as well). This way people have good experiences and want to do it again.

Well done DNA - the truth is out there!!!!  ;D

ferrariboy

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 01:01:19 PM »

CdRsKuLL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 06:12:45 PM »
Hi m8, welcome to the forums :-) I admire the commitment and enthusiasm you must have. I am sure you wont regret going for the DNA. I set these forums up just so people can discuse all matters with the kit and the build. Its some sort of backup if you need it and a good way of making new m8s and meeting up in the future. So at least you wont feel like your on your own at all.

Are you going to be doing a build diary ? I think others would benefit from it loads.. + its a way of giving others an insite to just whats needed for the kit.

look forward to your pic's :-)

Steve
The fat one..

DNA AUTOMOTIVE

• The main dude's
    • View Profile
    • www.dnaautomotive.com
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 09:34:49 PM »
please read the above