Author Topic: Clock backgrounds  (Read 10560 times)

Andycountryboy

• View Profile
Re: Clock backgrounds
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 11:26:39 PM »
Looks promising, i've added that site to my bookmarks.

Black dials with a yellow rev counter anyone? ;D

MADMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 11:59:37 PM »
old topic, but if its simpler to just have the white dials purchased at any time, i have a sticker cuter than coun run off the logos and emblems of the horse with not too much difficulty.

they can be stuck on... and behind glass, you;d probably not be able to tell.

Hi deftspyder, re. old topic, would you cut me three black prancing horse logos and black ferrari in writing for my dials? Let me know the cost and I will email you my address thanks MADMAN

deftspyder

• View Profile
    • Deft Racing
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 10:56:43 PM »
yes, i can do that.... anyone have a VERY high resolution logo for me to use? better to be black and white. i dont have time right now to go searching, but I do need to go pick up some more stuff for my race company,a nd can cut some stuff then.

for the logo and stuff, exact dimensions of course are needed.

its also acceptable to tell me how wide the ferrari needs to be, and the height will just be proportional. or the horse is 2 inches tall, and the width falls in.... you get the idea.

if it all works out, i can make sheets of many sizes for us to use, in several different colors.

loonielex

• Still saving!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 09:00:25 AM »
Hi deftspyder

Sorry to but in but theres a site i use called  - www.brandsoftheworld.com that i use
in when getting logos for signs/graphics.

If you type into the search any logo it brings up loads that are in EPS format
and ready for printing or cutting in vinyl etc.

AND ITS FREE

Andy

CdRsKuLL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »
The fat one..

Andycountryboy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 07:57:21 PM »
Excellent, I would definateley be interested in the sill plates and I like the sound of the clock backgrounds.

Will they be uk type (140mph) any idea how much these will be?

Cheers, Andy

CdRsKuLL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 08:42:37 PM »
Excellent, I would definateley be interested in the sill plates and I like the sound of the clock backgrounds.

Will they be uk type (140mph) any idea how much these will be?

Cheers, Andy

unsure on cost for the dials at the moment and it also depends on how many I buy.  I have asked if they can also adjust the dials +8% to accomadate the bigger wheels.. ie when the clock says your doing 50 your really doing near 55  (based on gps speed) so if in the future the cars need to be sva tested then these dials would be must. I might also get these done +10% as you can be by law 10% under but not a single 0.1% over. This would defo allow for any descrepancys + it would also make it easy for them to convert..  I left my UK dials with them and also a KPH set I had, so they might do both although I think the mph will be the ones I will concentrate on.

I've seen the sill plates they have done and they break up the plastic sill very well and defo will add a nice bling to the finished car.

Will keep you informed as soon as I know

Steve
The fat one..

dannyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 10:46:56 PM »
hi did you get a price for the dials as shown on your first post? if so id be very interested, thanks. :D (just pm me)

MADMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2008, 10:52:27 PM »
yes, i can do that.... anyone have a VERY high resolution logo for me to use? better to be black and white. i dont have time right now to go searching, but I do need to go pick up some more stuff for my race company,a nd can cut some stuff then.

for the logo and stuff, exact dimensions of course are needed.

its also acceptable to tell me how wide the ferrari needs to be, and the height will just be proportional. or the horse is 2 inches tall, and the width falls in.... you get the idea.

if it all works out, i can make sheets of many sizes for us to use, in several different colors.
Cheers M8, I will get my tape out tomorrow, all being well and contact you later MADMAN

clodbuster

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2008, 03:36:38 PM »
I am in for a set of the dials as well as i have also added my name for the cills, please let me know who i have to pay,im also based close to DNA  if that helps anyone in any way.

CdRsKuLL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 04:06:15 PM »
20% discount
The fat one..

EVANS MOTORSPORTS

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 05:48:37 PM »
Wow Steve,these prices are really good , you shouldn`t  have any problem shifting them.Save a few sets for our place.

Andycountryboy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2008, 07:36:58 PM »
Yes, they sound great, please put me down for a full set and let me know when and how you would like paying   :D

MADMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 10:19:57 AM »
Hi deftspyder, re. lazer cutter. will you please cut me three prancing horse logos 15mm high and one Ferrari script 30mm long by 10mm high all in black, I would like to try these as I like the silver backs, I think they will look great until I can find some with yellow backs, please email me at   ferrarimad@talktalk.net    so I can send you my address and payment. cheers MADMAN  ;)

CdRsKuLL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2008, 03:52:35 PM »
ok guys. the proofs back and this is what the dials will look like. they have also been adjusted to compensate for the bigger wheels :-)

These will be only £60 to club members :-)
The fat one..