Author Topic: Ferrari 360 Coupe  (Read 3992 times)

banshee01930

• Novice
    • View Profile
Ferrari 360 Coupe
« on: March 16, 2011, 07:00:19 AM »
Let me start by saying I'm a real fan of the DNA kit cars. I am planning on building my own ferrari replicar, and am currently doing a lot of research on what kit I want to get. The DNA kits look like they are really great except for one thing: I'm most interested in building a coupe, rather than a convertible. Since DNA doesn't offer a coupe model, I've been looking around, and the only decent kit that I've seen is the Extreme Sports Cars kit. Unfortunately, this kit uses a Peugeot 406 donor car, and I live in the US, where it's impossible to find a Peugeot, and importing from England is out of the option, since the steering wheel is on the right side. So, are there any other decent Ferrari coupe kit cars? Are there any countries that sell Peugeots with left hand steering?

Sylvester1994

• British by Birth... Welsh by the grace of God!
    • View Profile
Re: Ferrari 360 Coupe
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 07:50:38 AM »
DNA 5cudo is a coupe based on the Ford (Mercury) Cougar of which there are plenty on your side of the pond ;)

But your OP said 360, the 5cudo is, as the name may suggest, an F430 scuderia coupe. ;D
I know you believe you understand what you thought I said, but I’m not sure you realise what you heard is not what I meant!

Now unemployed, so I've had to sell my toys :(

dorige56

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 08:45:52 AM »
mr2kits
SALUT DE FRANCE !!

banshee01930

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 03:07:42 AM »
I've been looking at the mr2kits. is it just me, or does the rear seem a bit off, when compared to the kits based pff the peugeot 406?

DNA AUTOMOTIVE

• The main dude's
    • View Profile
    • www.dnaautomotive.com
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 10:02:02 AM »
5cudo is a very easy build and the only coupe we offer at the moment and the mercury (Ford) cougar is available in the states

comparison:
DNA

OEM